We help plan sponsors operate their retirement plans more cost effectively and incorporate prudent risk management procedures to reduce fiduciary liability to senior management and their boards.
We uncover excess revenue and excessive fees in retirement plans. This includes recordkeeping, actuarial, custody, investment advisory and investment management. New England Retirement Consultants negotiates on our clients behalf to ensure that the sponsor and participants obtain the best value.
New England Retirement Consultants accepts the highest level of fiduciary responsibility allowed under ERISA. Our specialized compliance process helps manage the key risks, including expense, investment and fiduciary risk.
We provide conflict free advice – we do not have any broker-dealer relationships, either directly or indirectly.
• Investment Consulting & Advisory for 401(k), 403(b), Defined Benefit, Non Qualified, Foundation & Endowment
• Design Customized Target Date Funds or Models for 401(k) & 403(b) plans based on the goals and risk tolerance of a plan sponsor
• Fee discovery, collection, recovery and negotiation with vendors on plan fees and contracts
• Actuarial consulting, specializing in strategies to move frozen defined benefit plans to termination in a specified time frame
• CIO / Investment Outsourcing: We assist foundations, endowments and corporations to evaluate and select a CIO /Investment Outsourcing solution. New England Retirement Consultants does not provide services as an Investment Outsourcing manager.